The BLS (U.S. Bureau of Labour Statistics) says that jobs for business analysts in the US will go up by 14% from 2020 to 2030. This is a big increase compared to other jobs. That’s why many international students pick studying MS in Business Analytics in USA.
They learn a lot about how data helps make decisions, can work or intern with big companies in business analytics, and the universities here get them ready for the MSBA job market. This blog has all the info you need to start your MS in Business Analytics in USA.
Why Choose MS in Business Analytics in USA?
Many international students choose MS in Business Analytics in USA, and here are some good reasons why:
The MS in Business Analytics programs in the USA prepare students well for real-world challenges in the field.They participate in workshops, interact with business leaders, and learn from instructors with diverse industry experiencee
- The United States has a strong reputation for education, partly because many talented individuals power its economy. So, if you’re thinking about paying for an MS in Business Analytics in USA, you can feel confident that you’ll find a conducive study environment and numerous job opportunities in the country.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), there are more than 99,400 job openings each year for management analysts. Since many major companies like Amazon and Apple have their headquarters in the USA and actively seek MSBA graduates, it’s a great place for students to consider for employment, especially given its status as a hub for technology-driven solutions.
- There are more than 15 colleges in the USA offering courses in business analytics. For instance, when you look at university rankings and specific fields of study, MIT is often at the top on lists like the QS-Ranking.
- Business analytics is a subject in the field of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics).
- Students who study in the US gain valuable international experience because they work with multinational corporations during their studies.
- Graduates with a background in business analytics can expect to earn between 40 lakhs and 67 lakhs in the US. Having a US Master’s degree in Business Analytics opens up lucrative career prospects.
Top Business Analytics MS Universities in the USA
Miami University In Ohio
Miami University is a higher education institution that holds the 105th spot in national school rankings. The university offers a 9-month program titled the “Master of Science in Business Analytics,” which imparts knowledge in various domains such as science, computing, and sports. Successful completion of this program grants you the opportunity to extend your stay in the country by an additional two years. The total cost of the program is $29,850, and alternatively, you can opt to pay $995 for each segment of the program.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT, situated in Cambridge, is renowned as one of the top educational institutions in the United States and holds the impressive global rank of fifth. Distinguished individuals, including the co-founder of ComScore and the former CEO of HP, count MIT among their alma maters. MIT offers a program known as the Master of Business Analytics, a year-long endeavor designed to equip students with the skills to leverage computing techniques for practical business problem-solving. The tuition for this program amounts to $82,000 per year. Graduates from MIT often find employment at prestigious companies such as Apple, Facebook, and Google upon completion of their studies.
UCLA Anderson School Of Management
The MBA program at UCLA Anderson School of Management holds the 9th position in the United States according to rankings. Additionally, they offer a Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) program, which has earned the 2nd spot globally. The MS in Business Analytics in USA program equips participants with the skills to proficiently extract crucial insights from extensive datasets. It spans a duration of 15 months and carries a tuition fee of $68,710. The program’s pedagogy emphasizes experiential learning through internships, hands-on project involvement, and the option to select courses aligning with one’s career aspirations.
San Francisco State University
San Francisco State University has a program called Master of Business Analytics. It’s good for people who want to work with data in business. They focus on teaching you how to manage projects and use real data from companies. It takes about three or four semesters to complete, and it costs $35,000 for international students.
Carnegie Mellon University
Carnegie Mellon University is a highly regarded institution, with a global ranking of 28th and a national ranking of 18th in the United States. Among their offerings is a 9-month program known as the Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA), tailored to individuals seeking to enhance their data analysis skills for business purposes. The tuition for this program, when pursued on a part-time basis, amounts to $66,820.
- To gain admission to college, you’ll need good grades in high school and college, with specific grade requirements varying by institution. For MS in Business Analytics in USA, a GPA between 3.0 and 4.0 out of 4.0 is usually expected.
- Non-native English speakers must demonstrate English proficiency and have at least 12 years of education.
- A resume with work experience is important, and some colleges may waive the GRE test for those with prior U.S. work experience.
- Most MS in Business Analytics in USA program require either the GRE or GMAT, with a minimum score of 650, though some schools may require higher scores.
- You’ll also need to gather various documents, including academic records, test scores (SAT, GMAT, GRE, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS), identification (passport, ID), financial documents, a statement of purpose, and two letters of recommendation.
Choosing an MS in Business Analytics in USA can boost your career prospects. Access top-tier education, diverse job opportunities, and cutting-edge projects for a prosperous career. Research, networking, and planning are crucial. Business analytics demand is rising, so investing in your education sets you up for a rewarding US career.