Microsoft Office 365 is a well-known brand in the IT industry. Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) offering a variety of user-friendly services. Office 365 enables simple collaboration and remote access, as well as Share Point Online, One Drive, and Skype for business-like services. Despite the fact that Office 365 backup has many advantages. However, it has some drawbacks, such as not providing mailbox backup.
To learn more, Download a trial version of Office 365 Backup.
Reasons to Back Up Office 365 Mailboxes:
- Office 365 backup is commonly used to have a backup of Office 365 archive mailboxes on the local disc and use them as needed.
- Office 365 backup is required to reduce the size of Office 365 mailboxes for smooth operation.
- Because Office 365 is a cloud-based service, data remains universally accessible and vulnerable to unauthorized access and hacking. As a result, keeping a backup on a local disc is a good practice.
- Backup of Office 365 mailboxes is extremely useful in the event of accidental deletion or data loss in any way.
Professional Office 365 Backup Software:
Softaken Office 365 Backup Software is an expert Office 365 solution. The tool has a user-friendly interface and provides simple processing. The tool is laced with numerous user-centric features and makes simple work possible. Among the features are:
- It allows you to backup Office 365 mailboxes in PST format quickly and securely.
- The PST file can be opened and previewed in any Outlook version of Windows OS.
- This Office 365 tool includes advanced features such as full and incremental backups as well as periodically scheduled backup jobs.
- The incremental backup option prevents item duplication and provides a better working experience.
- The software operates on a job-based backup process, which eliminates the need to create connections all of the time in order to run jobs.
- The Office 365 backup tool works in parallel and can run multiple jobs at the same time.
- Backup of user mailboxes, archive mailboxes, and public folders is precise and flawless.
- The software also includes a filter item option for filtering items based on “Date” and “Time”.
- The software can also secure backuped mailboxes.
How does it function?
The Software’s graphical user interface is very user-friendly, and it is very simple to use. Without any prior technical knowledge, any user can easily complete the task with this Office 365 tool.
- Download and install the software.
- Enter the login details of Office 365 such as username and Password, and hit on connect then Next.
- To create a new backup Task, select the file format which wants to backup 0365 accounts, Click the Next button.
- Select the mailboxes for which a backup is required. There is also the option for the user to choose whether to backup general mailboxes, archive mailboxes, sent or both. Next, click the button.
- Then choose the location where you want to store your resultant file.
- Finally, click on the Process Now tab.
And this is how the Office 365 tool works effectively and flawlessly
Also Read: Move PST to Office 365
The need for Office 365 is increasing for a variety of reasons. A professional Office 365 tool is required to complete the task correctly. Softaken Office 365 Backup Tool is appropriate for this and makes the process simple. The software has many features and offers a professional solution for this. A free demo/trial version of the software is also available to test its functionality, allowing backup of the first few items per folder.