With Adobe Reader’s simple interface, many people in today’s digital age wish they could convert Outlook emails to PDF with attachments, complete with all attachments. Printing emails from Outlook to PDF is a time-consuming process, but once a batch migrates PST files to PDF format, users may quickly and conveniently print email messages in PDF format without worrying about losing any of the critical formatting or formatting information. Both manual and automatic PST File Converter methods are discussed in this article to convert Outlook emails to PDF with attachments. To batch convert outlook emails to PDF, choose one of the available options.
Users Queries to Convert Outlook Emails to PDF Format
“I need a single PDF document file to be generated for each of my thousands of email communications. In my testing, PDF creators like doPDF and PrimoPDF only converted one-off emails successfully. Because of this, I will have to devote a considerable amount of time on creating PDF files. I am afraid I can’t afford that kind of fix. Please show me an easy and fast way to generate PDFs containing thousands of messages by selecting just a few hundred. Is there anything like that out there?
“I have been looking for a practical answer to the question, “How can I convert Outlook emails to pdf with attachments?” for the last several days. However, I have yet to come up with a foolproof automatic method for doing so. So, I need your help finding a solid answer to my question.”
Reasons to Convert Outlook Emails to PDF with Attachments
Microsoft Outlook is, without a doubt, one of the most extensively used email clients. The ability to convert Outlook emails to pdf with attachments is a feature used by most users. Reasons for bulk PST to PDF conversion include: –
- If you need to print a document, the Portable Document Format (PDF) is your best option.
- Access to any page in the document is simple for users.
- The files provide for a great deal of flexibility and portability.
- Presentations in the public and nonprofit sectors benefit greatly from the use of PDF documents.
- It is safe to utilize a PDF file.
- PDFs may be password-protected so that they are safe from unauthorized access.
- Documents in PDF format are widely supported across devices.
- You can store a lot of data in a little file.
- Proof in the form of a portable document format (PDF) file
How to Convert Outlook Emails to PDF with Attachments?
There are two methods to export outlook emails to PDF format with or without attachments. Both methods are mentioned below in details:
- Manual Method
- Expert Solution
Manual Methods to Save Single Outlook Email to PDF Format
You should convert Outlook emails to PDF with attachments before attempting any of these solutions so that if anything is deleted or corrupted in the process, you can always restore from your backup.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook and choose the emails you want to convert to PDF.
- Then, choose the “Save As” option under the “File” menu.
- Select the destination folder for the newly created file from the “Save As” dialogue box. Do not forget to provide the file’s name.
- Select “Save As Type” and then “Save,” and then pick “HTML” from the list.
Step 2: Navigate to the Location where the HTML was saved
- Following that, select the file and then right-click on it. Open with >> Microsoft Word (desktop). As a result, the conversion from Outlook PST to PDF will proceed.
- Select “Save As” from the File menu in Microsoft Word.
- To access the location where the PDF was saved, choose it from the “Save As” menu.
- Select PDF (.pdf) format from the “Save As Type” drop-down box, then click the Save button.
- Eventually, the email will be converted to PDF format.
Limitations of Manual Methods
When there are just a few PST files, the manual procedure will be more manageable. convert Outlook emails to PDF with attachments in bulk requires automation if you have thousands of PST files. The inability to batch saves many emails at once means that you will have to go through the procedure one by one, eating up valuable time. It is also possible that some data might be lost. Thus, a trustworthy third-party PST to PDF Converter is strongly suggested.
Method 2: How to Convert Outlook Emails to PDF with Attachments : Expert Solution
The finest PST to PDF Converter tool, as determined by the consensus of the industry’s foremost experts, is the answer to the question of how to export Outlook emails to PDF with attachments preserved in a single downloadable file. It’s a breeze to manage exporting emails from Outlook to Adobe PDF, complete with attachments and formatting. This software has batch capabilities, so you may convert several Outlook files to PDF at once. To add, the fact that it is a Windows-based tool means that you may use it with any Windows version, even Windows 10. You also won’t have to convert Outlook emails to PDF with attachments if you want to use that email client for the conversion.
Simply use the free PST to PDF software, which can export up to 25 emails and attachments from PST files into PDF format. Users may test the software’s functionality with a free sample edition before committing to a purchase, and if they’re satisfied, they can use the software to export Outlook emails to PDF with attachments in bulk.
Can Windows Outlook Open EML Files?