We must accept that data is the most important asset for business people and the security of your data is your responsibility; nobody will do it for you. So, you should save regular office 365 emails is essential. Now, let us discuss the process to download Office 365 emails to a computer or any external drive or you can also migrate to another email client. Microsoft 365 offers basic protection to deal with some risks that could damage your data, but there are things it doesn’t protect you against, and some of its optional protections have side effects. Even if you feel well protected, restoring it can be time-consuming and quite labor-intensive if you don’t have a third-party backup tool. So maybe backup is a good thing after all.
Reasons to Download Office 365 emails regularly:-
- As we know, we pay for Office 365 storage, and by backing up Office 365 data, you can reduce storage costs.
- In case of accidental data deletion or data loss in any way, it is a blessing to recover the data if you have a backup of Office 365 mailboxes.
- Since it is a cloud-based service, Office 365 mailbox data remains universally accessible and there is always a chance of unauthorized access and hacking.
After knowing the reasons to download Office 365 emails regularly. Let’s begin the process.
Professional solution:- How to Export Office365 emails regularly?
No one wants to take risk of data and doesn’t have much time to attempt the manual method. Thus for a perfect and Third-party professional tool, Advik Office 365 Backup Tool is a must. With the help of this software, you can download your emails to 20+ popular file formats such as PDF, PST, MSG, DOC, etc., and migrate from Office 365 to GSuite, and Yandex. Mail, Zoho Mail, or any other email clients.
Quickly follow the instruction to download Office 365 mailbox regularly:-
Step 1. Download and install the “Advik Office 365 Backup Tool” on your pc.
Step 2. Now, open “Advik Office 365 Backup Tool” on your system.
Step 3. Here, fill in your “office 365 email address and password” and tap on sign in.
Step 4. Thereafter, choose “mailbox folder” in the menu as you want to export.
Step 5. Next, select “file format” as per your comfort.
Step 7. Also, don’t forget to select the “destination path” where you want to export your data.
Step 8. Lastly, tap on the “backup button” to begin the process.
After that, the software will display a live log report of the backup process. You can view all essential information on processing and exporting output emails in a few moments.
Reasons to choose a professional solution:
- Download Office 365 emails to a flash drive, Hard drive, or any other external drive.
- You get dozens of advanced email migration and email filtering options.
- Export Office 365 mailbox to PDF, PST, MSG, EML, and 20+ file formats.
- To secure Office 365 cloud emails from hackers.
- Perform a selective backup of Office 365 emails without losing a single bit of information
In this post, we have discussed the simplified ways to save Office 365 emails regularly. There is no direct way to download Office 365 emails. So, we have attempted the professional third-party tool i.e., Advik Office 365 Backup Tool to save emails with 100% data security. If you also want to know the process to download Office 365 emails read the article from the beginning to find a simplified solution. Users can also check the work efficiency by downloading a free trial/demo version of the software, which allows processing the first 25 emails per folder.